C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK
I HOPE U KNOW THAT I STILL LOVE YOU !!
Wednesday, 5 June 2013 • 08:14 • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum .. Now , I want to story . Alaaaa , rekaan semate-II je okey . Btw , selamat membaca !

First time i'm seeing you. I have fallen in love with you .. U are my cinta pandang pertama . Eh ? haha .But , I can look at U . I want to be close with U . I came to you with shy , 1 step ... 2 step ... I came to you .I talk to you dengan gagap and U give me a good reaction . Starts from that day , we became close . My feeling like a lie.. My heartt always freeze when I see another girl .But , my heart became melting when I look at you .. I don't know what is this feeling. walaupun there are many beautiful girl in this world , I still choose U and I still  want to tackle you .. My heart always fluttering when look at you . Rupe²nya U feel the same feeling like me..
Lagi byak masa berlalu , lagi tambah syg I pada U .. I always pray that I will have a happy life with you ..Hey cute girl , I really need you.. If you know how men in love like i'm doing . I hope you notice about it and I will try the best to get you .. One day , I ajak you to go dinner and take you at 8pm .. When you kluar from home , I starting at you .. Coz , you are so beautiful plus with your adorable smile .. I go get you and say "you are so amazing...." while look intro ur eyes ... you being shy and I take you in my car .. when we arrive at the place , I close ur eyes ..When I open youreyes , u are shock .. Then , I open music ... "I'm yours"Bruno Mars . I came to you and say ... "I ... I .. I .." U say . "Hey , just say whatever you want to say .. don't be so shy,okey.." "I really love you and would u like to be my girlfriend..?"
Finally ! it come out from my mouth .. ^_^ She say "Of course !! u are my first love since I saw you ! you know , my heart do not have nothing without ur love .. your love .. ur heart .. I really need it to take it into my heart .. my heart just 4 you.." and we go to eat before I send her back home . I can't stop smile since she accept my love .. since u be my girlfriend , I feel like i'm crazy .. when I remember about our sweet moment.. It make me can't stop smile, laugh without excuse,see your face walaupun I'm close my eyes..
One day , I got a picture .. It's your picture with another man .. I going to see you .. Suddenly , I saw you with the man that I just get this picture.. you saw me and smile to me like nothing happen.. I come to her and punch the man .. and I say , "Hey ,I think you really love with me..But , I'm wrong .. I so stupid and fool.. I  to say congratulations to U because you are success  by fooling on me !! thanks for your fake love ..I'm menghargai about it .. I want to say that U just a cheap girl , stupid" You cry and not say anything and just look at me go away....
Since that day ,I have cry a lot .. I don't believe the fact that I'm leaving you... My words when we were broke up.. I'm so sorry .. It was a lie.. I'm just mad .. and I can't handle it..I will try to forget about you.. This world become a bit weird without you..Beacuse of you , I can't eat ... Because of you , I always cry .. Every one ask me why i'm lonely .. I don't say anything .. I'm trying to be happy , laugh , smile ... But , when I remember about you .. I'm crying .. I hate you , U make me cry ... But , I want U to know that I still Love U !!



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Hello I'm Nur Nadhrah. You can call me Nadh. Respect my blog like you respect your own blog. Never give a negative and I will give you positive. The blog is mine.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" love my song and respect it "

OTHERS;